Our Chartered Accountant (CPA) and Tax Accountant provides various financial and accounting services for high-demand individuals and corporations in Mississauga.
Accounting, Financial & Tax Planning
- Notice to Reader and Review Engagement Financial Statements
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns: sole proprietorships, real estate investors and active stock traders only
- Full Cycle Accounting Services (bookkeeping, payroll, GST/HST, ROEs, WSIB, etc.)
- Tax Planning for privately held businesses
- Increasing net worth with the acquisition of strategic real estate investments for owner-occupied real estate or investment properties.
- Investing in pre-construction development projects in Kitchener, Toronto, Oakville and Mississauga, Ontario.
Canada Revenue Audits and Examinations
- Assistance with GST/HST Audits and Examinations
- Assistance with Payroll Audits and Examinations
- Assistance with Collections Calls from Canada Revenue Agency including negotiating a reasonable and fair re-payment schedule
- Assistance with various other CRA letters and enquiries
Consulting and Advisory Services
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) implementation; comparing the current business performance to industry standards and ratios, and implementing KPI’s to get the organization within or above industry standards
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Implementation of full cloud accounting applications
- Implementation of internal controls necessary to reduce the risk of fraud and errors
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Due diligence on M&A deals
- Preparing for a sale
- Maximizing company value through a proven value builder system
Business Loans and Financing
- Assisting business owners with obtaining financing for newly incorporated businesses
- Assisting existing businesses with the preparation of financial statements and projections to obtain working capital loans, inventory loans or lines of credit.
- Preparation of projections to assist with the acquisition of owner-occupied real estate at 100% loan to value.